Arizona Analytical tests for 21 different terpenes:
- A/B Pinene
- Beta Caryphyllene
- Caryphyllene Oxide
Type/Scent/Flavor: Sweet Floral Like Scent
Biosynthesis: Found in Roses, oil of Orange Blossoms and oil of Lavender
Geraniol is used in perfumes and some skin preparations while researchers are studying its anti-tumor activities.
- Benefits skin, hair, and nails.
- Helps balance the hormonal system and menstrual flow in women.
- Cleanses the body of toxins.
- Relaxant and helps fight colds and open wounds.
- Used as an upper respiratory ailment.
- Used as a mosquito repellant, attracts bees for pollination.
Used to flavor: Peach, raspberry, grapefruit, red apple, plum, lime, lemon, watermelon, pineapple, and blueberry.